Powered by Blogger.

Bible Study Tools

>> 2.06.2012

In keeping with my recently started women's Bible study group, I wanted to post some great online Bible study tools all available for FREE!  Perhaps you already know about them, but maybe you don't!  Check them out and get started on your way to digging deeper into God's awesome, transforming, Word!

www.net.bible.org
www.Biblegateway.com
www.precept.org
www.intervarsity.org/bible-studies/
www.navpress.com (home to many resources and tools)
www.navpress.com/pray/ (Magazine PRAY!)

Those are just a few.  If you DO check them out, leave a comment and let me know what was something new you learned!



** Will make this a TAB soon...**

1 comments:

Jessie Lockstampfor,  February 7, 2012 at 9:31 AM  

There's also biblestudytools.com :)

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think. Leave me a Message!

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP